Privacy Speaker Covers
|Privacy Fire Rated Speaker cover is a dome-shaped intumescent cover which has been designed to help maintain the integrity of fire rated ceilings when penetrated by in-ceiling loudspeakers.|
The unique design gives the architect, specifier and installer more freedom in speaker selection as the covers are suited to a wide range of recessed speakers.
The flexible and lightweight nature of the covers makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions.
The sound absorbing properties of the Privacy Fire Rated Speaker Cover enhance the acoustic rating of the structure for crisp and clean sound.
The high expansion and insulating properties of the cover ensures that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes. The reduction of heat loss through the cut out of the ceiling can result in significant energy savings.
- Inside Height 8" Diameter 13"
- Inside Height 11" Diameter 15"
- Can be used with any speaker manufacturer.
- Enhances the acoustic protection of the ceiling.
- Easy Installation - can be fitted in seconds - no screws, drilling or additional sealant required.
- Significant Labor savings.
- Lightweight (approx. 2.5 lbs).
- Flexible material enables cover to be fitted around obstructions or retro-fitted.
- In a fire, the intumescent material expands 5 times of its original thickness, preventing flame spread.
- Easy to remove and re-install for speaker maintenance.
- Reduced heat loss through the speaker cut out in the ceiling.
- Maintenance free.
- 60 minute protection.