|SONEX One Panels are a versatile product, offering effective acoustic control in a variety of applications and environments, including industrial facilities, multipurpose rooms and architectural projects.|
SONEX One panels are attractive and reliable, featuring (NRCs) Noise Reduction Coefficients ranging from 0.85 to 1.10. The sculpted surface of each panel deflects and disperses sound waves, allowing the open cell Willtec™ foam to convert sound energy into quiet, kinetic energy.
Willtec foam is Class 1 fire-rated according ASTM E 84 for flame spread and smoke density. Willtec natural meets the corner burn test UL 1715.
SONEX One Panels are available in natural, painted, or Hypalon™ coated finishes. Our exclusive Hypalon formulation protects the foam from dust and dirt and makes it possible to wipe panels clean using only a damp cloth.
SONEX One Panels are easy to install on any wall and/or ceiling surface with Privacy Urethane Adhesive. The panels can also be used in conjunction with SONEX One Baffles, which have the same pattern but are designed to hang from ceilings in large rooms or open interior spaces.
- Softly sculpted surface pattern
- Excellent sound absorption across all frequencies
- Helps reduce noise, unwanted sounds and reverberation in many types of interior environments
- Panel size of 24"x48" in 2" or 3" thickness
- Retail stores
- Printing press rooms
- Production facilities
- Aquatic and recreation centers
- Educational facilities and daycare centers