Serenity Tile and Stone Underlay™
|West Coast Sound Solutions is proud to offer Serenity Tile and Stone Underlay™, the most effective and longest performing underlay for use under tile and natural stone floor coverings. This solution is much more affordable than cork substrates and offers better resistance to mold, mildew, and rot. It has unequaled longevity, making it a truly forward thinking choice for your project.|
Serenity Tile and Stone Underlay™ can be used over any sub-floor to create measurable footstep noise reduction. By creating a resilient layer directly below hard floor materials, the actual vibration from footsteps is captured at the source.
Serenity Tile and Stone Underlay™ has been treated to prevent mold and mildew and will not absorb water, preventing rot and shrinkage. With a peel and stick adhesive already in place, the product installs up to 4 times faster than traditional concrete board, and provides a bonded crack prevention system.
- Sound reduction for both impact and ambient noise.
- Outperforms cork at a lower install cost.
- Up to 25 times lighter than 1/2" backerboard.
- Requires no mechanical fasteners or tape.
- Simple installation with peel & stick adhesive.
- Cuts easily with a utility knife.